Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Little About Me

Hello!

My name is Margo and I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge of web and graphic design.

At the moment, I work for a company called PowerTrain which makes web-based corporate training courses for government agencies. We help companies train their employees to better fulfill their jobs or learn new skills in order to advance their careers.

If you click here and select "Module 1: General Information," you can see an example of the kinds of courses we make. The objective of this project was to develop an accredited Driver/Operator Mobile Water Supply certification course for Department of Defense fire and emergency services personnel. It would train professional drivers to become certified Mobile Water Supply drivers.

Below is a screen shot of one of the courses I worked on this summer (and I'm still working on it as it is currently in development).


I hope this class can help me develop my skills for the workplace as well as giving me time to be creative in ways that I like to be creative--the computer is an important tool and definitely one of my favorites.

1 comment: